Collaborative Family Law (or CFL) may be the solution for you!
This form of dispute resolution uses innovative and non-adversarial techniques to ensure that your issues are dealt with in such a way that it maintains and promotes the interests of all the parties involved.
If any of the following circumstances apply to your situation then you should consider Collaborative Family Law:
- you would like to resolve the issues in a civilized manner
- you want to protect your children and yourself from the harm associated with litigation
- you would like to remain amicable with your spouse leaving open the possibility of achieving a friendship with him or her as well as maintaining the friendships of all those connected to you and your spouse through your social circle
- you would like to take control of the decision-making in your situation as opposed to handing it over to a neutral third-party, and
- you would like to avoid the excess costs and time associated with litigation
Contact us to learn more about how we can possibly help you and your spouse separate with a minimal amount of stress.